HIGH PRESSURE CLEANING
We use the most powerful industrial strength high pressure machinery (& lower variable pressure machines) to get rid of the toughest of stains. Usually pressurised water alone will suffice to clean 90% of general stains, however, for harder to rid stains and foreign matter such as oil stains, cement render and chewing gum we use a variety of environmentally friendly chemicals to lift off these more intense stains. We clean all hard surfaces, we can pressure clean the following areas for you:
• Driveways • Pavers • Footpaths
• Eaves • Courtyards • Pergolas & Vergolas
• Brickwork • Fencing • Patios • Verandas
• Decking • Pebblecrete • Stencilcrete
• Retaining Walls • Painted Surfaces • Timber Decking
• Besser Blocks • Marble Surfaces • Tiles
• Sandstone • Graffiti Removal
• Mild pressure house washing, variable pressures
• Vandalism (graffiti) & malicious markings
All flat surfaces are cleaned using a rotary machine which is an additional attachment that cleans flat surfaces with minimal water waste, faster cleaning speed which cleans evenly for a maximum result. This method also prevents streaking of the surface cleaned.
Most pressure cleaners are in the 800-1500psi range, we operate machines at much higher pressures, but also variable pressure cleaners for more sensitive work e.g. toughened glass, masonry & grout areas.
Before and after gallery: